Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tagged by Aletheia

I've got tagged by Aletheia!

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Hmmm, I'd love neck kisses :S



2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
Very excited at the same time feeling down, more of a mixed feeling.



3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
Woah, I have no idea, I can't recall who I last took it with :(



4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
No way, I don't think I am. It took me quite some time to buy new 'baju'



5. Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
Not yet, but I'm planning to do so though, despite my needle phobia.



6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
Yeah I do.


7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
Nah, I haven't had the chance to hold so much hatred deep down.



8. What does your last text message SAY?
Enjoy yourself, take care and don't worry about me. Love you



9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
About someone's that's not replying my call now, which is kinda odd.



1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
Uhm right now? I'm being very cranky since I just woke up. So no :D



11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
About 2.30~3 am? After getting off the phone with my friend.



12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
I forgot, oops.



13. Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
Yeah.


14. Who was the last person who text YOU ?
Helena

Lucky person to do this tag :

Hmmm I can't tag anyone cause no one will ever do it !

No comments: